Chia Vanilla Pudding
Makes for 2
15 mins to prepare
With overnight pre-soaked chia seeds
Equipment - Blender, spatula, Jars or container for refriderartion.
4 tablespoons of chia seeds
1 pint of almond milk (or any non dairy milk)
6 pitted medjool dates
6 drops of vanilla essence.
Toppin ideas: Cocoa nibs & or berries / mango slices.
1. Blend the milk & dates & chia seeds,
2. Remove & place in the fridge to soak over night
3. Next day remove from the fridge & blend until smooth, the mixture well have a gelaton tone & you may need to add a little more milk if too thick.
4. Put into serving pots or a glass.
5. Place back in the fridge to set until ready to eat.
6. Delicious served with a sprinkle of cocoa nibs & or berries / mango slices.
Chia seeds are a powerful superfood passed down from our Aztecs & Mayan fore-fathers & mothers, they are high in fiber, antioxidants, nutrition, micronutrients, protein & Omega-3 fatty acids. Tip: You will need to make sure that you drink plenty of water to help Chia seeds pass through your system easily, as they become 9 times there own weight absorbing liquid from your intestines.